By enrolling my child into a holiday clinic program, I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
Payments and Bookings:
1. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration in order to secure a booking. Once payment has been made on the Hockey-101 Payment Portal, a confirmation will automatically be generated.
2. I understand that minimum numbers are required to run each Holiday Clinic Program. In the event of the numbers not being reached in advance for the clinic to go ahead, notification will be given to all parents/guardians at the earliest possible time.
3. Hockey-101 does not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen. Valuable items including money and/or electronic devices are brought at own risk.
Child drop off/pick up:
1. All parents/guardians must sign the child in and out of the program taking place.
2. Children are only permitted to leave on their own if parents/guardians inform the clinic organiser before or on the day of attending.
3. Please drop your child off no more than 5 minutes before the clinic start time to allow for registration. Please be prompt on collection time. Coaches are only responsible for your child between the indicated the start and end time.
Refunds and Cancellations:
1. If a booking is cancelled more than 5 business days prior to the start of the program, a full refund will be given.
2. If a booking is cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the start of the program, the fee is non refundable.
3. If a booking is cancelled for medical reasons, a 75% refund will be issued, upon receipt of an official and valid medical certificate.
4. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance, nor will make up sessions be provided.
5. In the event of the clinic being cancelled by Hockey-101 a full refund will be issued.