By enrolling my child into a Hockey-101 program, I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
Payments and Bookings:
1. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration in order to secure a booking. Once payment has been made on the Hockey-101 Payment Portal, a confirmation message will automatically be generated.
2. Minimum numbers are required to run each program. In the event of the numbers not being reached in advance for the clinic to go ahead, notification will be given to all parents/guardians at the earliest possible time, and a full refund provided.
3. Hockey-101 does not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen. Valuable items including money and/or electronic devices are brought at own risk.
Child drop off/pick up:
1. All parents/guardians must sign the child in and out of the program taking place.
2. Children are only permitted to leave on their own if parents/guardians inform the clinic organiser before or on the day of attending.
3. Please drop your child off no more than 10 minutes before the clinic start time to allow for registration. We request that a parent/guardian remain on site until staff and athletes begin the program. Please be prompt on collection time. Coaching staff are only responsible for your child between the indicated the start and end time.
Refunds and Cancellations:
1. If a booking is cancelled more than 5 business days prior to the start of the program, a full refund will be given.
2. If a booking is cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the start of the program, the fee is non refundable.
3. If a booking is cancelled prior to the start of the program for medical reasons, a 75% refund will be issued, upon receipt of an official and valid medical certificate/doctor’s note.
4. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance, nor will make up sessions be provided.
1. Hockey-101 prioritises the health and safety of all participants. We will adhere to the Covid-19 protocol of the facility being used for the program.
2. Participants and staff are encouraged to practice good hygiene at all times.
3. Hand sanitiser will be provided and accessible throughout the program.
4. Where possible avoid physical contact and practice social distancing with participants and staff.
5. Do not use equipment that is not your own. Do not handle coaching equipment with your hands.
6. All participants must have a water bottle/bottles clearly labeled with their name.
7. Parents/Guardians must complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire at registration on behalf of their child (participant).
8. Please do not attend the program or facility if you or your child (participant) is experiencing covid-19 symptoms. Please inform Loren, program organiser on 0422 754 730 immediately.
9. If you or your child (participant) shows signs/symptoms of covid-19 after the completion on the program, please inform Loren, program organiser on 0422 754 730 immediately.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with Loren on 0422 754 730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org